• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Abusive messages

SG ReD

Recently I've had a few abusive messages saying f off you multi. What sort of place is this? I come on here to try and set up the Somerset Grecians and get publicity and potential fellow Somerset grecians to enjoy some fun travelling and enhance there day. I'm disgusted by this behaviour.

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
You're a multi and a boring one at that. If I were admin I'd just delete your account right now.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
If I were admin, I'd delete more than one account... :)

The_Original

If I were admin, I'd delete more than one account... :)
Not 'thread closed'? You've shocked me...

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
FAO The 'Original.

I was going to send you an abusive PM but then i thought, ah, f*ck it.

You need new material, you boring c*nt.

No offence, like.

All the best.

The_Original

I know mate, I'm sounding like a broken record at the moment. I've been working loads and haven't really had much inspiration or had anything interesting happen in my life. I think a ban is probably the best thing for me at the moment, a bit like when they cancelled Fawlty Towers before they made too many and became sh*t. No-one wants to be the Exeweb equivalent of The Simpsons.

SG ReD

It seems to be that it's hard for a new member to come here and have a normall discussion in relation to the team they love and devote time too. Shame as this site has such potential.

downthetrack

It seems to be that it's hard for a new member to come here and have a normall discussion in relation to the team they love and devote time too. Shame as this site has such potential.
Don't take it to seriously.I had bit of stick at first,but i've got thick skin:D

Jersey Tone

WoWS can be very clicky eh!! You're ok if you go to university but unfortunately I've got the IQ of an earthworm so I have to loiter on Banter Base!! Wish I wuzn't so fik!!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't let knobs like The_Original and other such multis spoil it for you though, mate. [y]