• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Da or Niet thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
It seems ECFC Girl closed the thread (she clearly aint proper City), so what happened?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It seems ECFC Girl closed the thread (she clearly aint proper City), so what happened?
Allegations of some members failing to post responsibly. Having re-read the thread I don't see what the problem was.

Poultice

The offending posts got deleted, Messers Crooks and Moxey couldn't play nicely together.

Alistair20000

The offending posts got deleted, Messers Crooks and Moxey couldn't play nicely together.
Isn't there a thingy telling us x number of posts have been deleted ? I did not see one. Were the offending posts worthy of censorship ?

Last edited:

Poultice

Isn't there a thingy telling us x number of posts have been deleted ? I did not see one. Were the offending posts worthy of censorship ?
Dunno about the former and I don't do censorship so my opinion is probably not that relevant, although Garth did make a derogatory comment suggesting the likelihood of Mrs Moxey not being as fit as the jumper to which the Moxster took offence.

The Moxster and ECFC Girl are original cliquers so I guess that was the end of it, plus the fact that Garth is of course a complete tw*t.

Alistair20000

Dunno about the former and I don't do censorship so my opinion is probably not that relevant, although Garth did make a derogatory comment suggesting the likelihood of Mrs Moxey not being as fit as the jumper to which the Moxster took offence.

The Moxster and ECFC Girl are original cliquers so I guess that was the end of it, plus the fact that Garth is of course a complete tw*t.
Might the Moxster have been reasonably advised to harden the f*ck up ?

Swanaldo

I don't do censorship...

Garth is of course a complete tw*t.
In Soviet Russia, censorship does you.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
If the partner of one of the said offendees has lips and tongue the size and musculature of the "jumper", then I would suggest that the said offendees partner puts it into practice and chews his nuts off. With regard to the offendees co-participant in obliterating a thoroughly harmless and entertaining thread, he/she should get lickin' the lips and get a life. Over and out..Reg xx

Last edited:

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
The thread in question was edited and closed because of numerous complaints about it.
I'm going to close this one too as the question in the Op has been answered.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.