• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Another New Shirt Knackered!!

MikeGrecian

Just washed me replacement of a replacement of the new home shirt and YET AGAIN the f';#king club crest has come off[completely this time!],leaving me with a rather fetching plain Carbrini top,totally cheesed off with this substandard cr#p which is a pity as the actual design i feel is one of the best in recent years .Im now left with no alternative other than to get refunded and put the cash aside in the hope of a version coming out with an embroidered crest although i feel this is unlikely.I know that it's happened to a lot of other people and feel like someone's taking the mick!Come on City get on top of this and find a decent supplier as until they do i'll be wearng me old 'uns!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Did this need a new thread?

MikeGrecian

Did this need a new thread?
Nah!nothing wrong with this stitching,a new badge is what's required!

Ashford Grecian

A possible solution may be turning the kit inside out and washing inside a pillow case?

MikeGrecian

A possible solution may be turning the kit inside out and washing inside a pillow case?
To late now mate,anyways it's a football shirt-supposedly meant to be designed for sport so should handle a wash at least,emailed the club regarding this problem and think that they're surprised that the full price ones are encountering trouble,refund is now the only option,and to think i was going to buy another one for my boy.

GJW

Would that work in this case?

I really want a new shirt and one for the little boy but am not going to buy one until I know it is of good quality, like some of the older shirts we had.

With so many complaints made at the shop and to the Club I am surprised the Club have not offered a solution to appease the fans and accepted it is really crap. Surprised that shirts are still being sold where badge falls off.

I would like to know when good quality shirt that do not have emblems/badges falling off are going to be the norm. Until then money stays in pockets.

A real shame as I like the new design of the shirt.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
These shirts are sh*t, Carbrini are awful. Wear your old shirts and spend what you would have spent on some other city merchandise as well - that's what I did, I don't own a Carbrini City shirt as I don't like wearing something that in washing machine-speak can only be described as 'delicates'.

I would personally recommend the circular rug (really good quality), the books, and some of the training kit

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Or wait til big Dave opens up the container again and buy something from there ?

MikeGrecian

Would that work in this case?

I really want a new shirt and one for the little boy but am not going to buy one until I know it is of good quality, like some of the older shirts we had.

With so many complaints made at the shop and to the Club I am surprised the Club have not offered a solution to appease the fans and accepted it is really crap. Surprised that shirts are still being sold where badge falls off.

I would like to know when good quality shirt that do not have emblems/badges falling off are going to be the norm. Until then money stays in pockets.

A real shame as I like the new design of the shirt.
Yep 100% agreed on all points,last home Carbrini was re-called if my memory serves me correctly and proper ones offered in exchange[eventually],im taking this latest effort back on Saturday and will ask if there is likely to be a product re-call,i will post again when/if i hear anything.:S

grecianite79

Yep 100% agreed on all points,last home Carbrini was re-called if my memory serves me correctly and proper ones offered in exchange[eventually],im taking this latest effort back on Saturday and will ask if there is likely to be a product re-call,i will post again when/if i hear anything.:S
I wouldn't hold your breath. Carbrini is sh*t, we will never get a good quality product from em and never will. Why people waste their money buying this sh*t is beyond me. Maybe if everyone decided not to buy the shirts, the club might have listened.

Or the dweebs that are wandering around with logos falling off took their shirts back, they might have listened. You wouldn't take it from a high street shop, so why the hell do it with this!