• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt

MikeGrecian

Bought the new City shirt complete with run dye etc and can confirm after one wash witha whole bar of Vanish the dye does come out!The down side being the club crest has started coming away already!:mad:

Yorkie

FUMING!!!

Bought the new city shirt last tuesday.....paid the extra money for a non pink one, just washed it and hubbys and the city crest has come off on BOTH.....

Ashford Grecian

FUMING!!!

Bought the new city shirt last tuesday.....paid the extra money for a non pink one, just washed it and hubbys and the city crest has come off on BOTH.....
I haven't purchased a new kit yet but my son is nagging me... Do you know if the crest can be sewn back on, or can a more suitable cloth material one be purchased and then sewn on?

Last edited:

MikeGrecian

I haven't purchased a new kit yet but my son is nagging me... Do you know if the crest can be sewn back on, or can a more suitable cloth material one be purchased and then sewn on?
there are enbroidered iron on ones available on ebay from malaysia but its £5+ postage ,dont know if the new ones CAN be sewn back on but it might look proper s£^t if not done properly,personally im going to get mine stuck back on and am gonna pay someone to do it for me but really in this day and age we SHOULDN'T be even having this discussion,a p:%s poor product yet again from Carbrini!!!

Last edited:

Yorkie

Spoke to Kelly in the shop today...very helpfull, we are getting two replacements weds, hopefully wont have the same problem but we will see!! I certainly would not be sewing or paying someone to repair a faulty garment, like i said tho.....lets hope its not a fault throughout the shirts or next time i shall just be asking for a refund.

MikeGrecian

Better not be all of them,gonna get mine replaced.How come we're lumbered with this substandard cr*p?Last seasons home shirt was faulty to.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
But these are the sub standard ones that you've been buying. What were you all expecting?

Last edited:

MikeGrecian

Mine was the cheap one but only fault was meant to be the dye marks,nowt else,sounds like Yorkie bought the £40 quid new n improved one and it's still bu"*ered.

CITY CASUAL

FUMING!!!

The shirt is crap!The crest look like it was always going to come off in the wash! Just watch out for the Flybe to come off aswell! Very poor!

Yorkie

But these are the sub standard ones that you've been buying. What were you all expecting?
The shirts we bought were NOT the sub standard ones....we bought ours from the "new" batch and paid normal price as we didnt want pink shirts.. Anyhoo hopefully the replacements will be ok.