• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cannot reply to music quiz thread

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't reply to the Music Quiz thread, it keeps coming back with an Internal Server error. All other threads seem ok. Thoughts?

Alistair20000

Re: Cannot reply.

Can't reply to the Music Quiz thread, it keeps coming back with an Internal Server error. All other threads seem ok. Thoughts?
I just posted there to see if it was working; it is.

Swanaldo

Still not working for me.

MickStagraget

You've been banned from it...possibly for cheating

or maybe not

LOG

I'd heard that the NOTW had tapped into his voicemails and discovered messages left by Google in Exile.

Most were about the illegal importation of multi-coloured fedoras (the authorities have been informed) but there were a couple suggesting answers to quiz questions, mainly those set by Stroudy, it seems.

Mr Exeweb agreed to remove Swanny's music quiz privileges in return for the the NOTW's silence.

Allegedly.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster

Tried clearing out your cookies? Or log out and log in again?

Swanaldo

Done all that. Tried on both Google Chrome and Firefox. Tried logging in and then replying. Tried logging out and replying (where it redirects to the log in page, then back to the reply box). I even got one of my, ummm, friends to try replying (thanks, Mick). The result is always the same - a long pause followed by an error message (or in the case of Firefox - a very very long pause followed by a longer pause).

Oh, and I've tried quoting earlier posts. That didn't work either.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

I can't reply either. Seems to be the same problem as with the Grimsby Les thread.

LOG

I can't reply to it either, but then i only ever guess the answers anyway.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member

No problem posting. However, I rather suspect 'Me too!... :) ' probably isn't the answer to whatever music related question was asked ...