• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has G2k broken Exeweb?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see the "Our Grimsby Les" thread on WoWs has now been broken. With G2k being the last poster.

Should we withdraw his smiley privilege?

;)
[ecfc]

Last edited:

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure what's going on here. I can't even access the thread now from the mod panel. I only wanted to see how Les was getting on.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank you, you two. As I explained yesterday in red Square - "nuffink to do with me, ossifer"

Oh Hants - you do that and I'll rescind your photographic rights! ;)

PS: And Les - if you read this - get well soon matey!

Last edited:

les.gtfc

Not sure what's going on here. I can't even access the thread now from the mod panel. I only wanted to see how Les was getting on.
I was wondering why I couldn't access the thread anymore. Anyway the latest is that the last op I had the other week unfortunately hasn't worked and there is still infection inside so I am being admitted to Hull Royal again tomorrow and have to undergo major surgery on the Tuesday to remove the implant as they think that the infection has got underneath it.

They did let me come home for the weekend and I was hoping that The Mariners might cheer me up on Saturday but the less said about that the better. At least the local Sunday League team I help run cheered me up a bit winning our first game of the season 3-2 today.

The thing is I feel fine in myself, no pain or headaches at all but obviously they do need to clear this infection up as it could obviously spread to other parts of my body. This wil be the 7th op I've had and I just hope they can get things sorted for good this time.

I'm gutted as I really did think things were going ok. Anyway I'm friends with RaWZ on Facebook so I'll be updating my progress on there when I can so I'm sure he'll keep you all upto date with things.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Best wishes, Les ... [y]

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have left a message in the staff room for Mr Exeweb and I'll merge the old and new threads together if necessary when the first one is repaired.
Thank you.

Les, hope you're getting on ok. x

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Strangely, I can't access page 175 of 'Is this the end of our green chums?' thread. Bit coincidental who the last poster was at 22:27hrs ... :)

ecfc01

Is this a old statement from lez or very recent? I thought he had a op about 5 days ago??

downthetrack

Strangely, I can't access page 175 of 'Is this the end of our green chums?' thread. Bit coincidental who the last poster was at 22:27hrs ... :)
I can't view it so it has gone down.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thanks, dtt, I think it must be a bad link ...