• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ebay Programme Sale

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Got loads of programmes on ebay from last three seasons for anyone who is interested. My ebay name is davidjenkin if you want to search by seller, or just ebay search any games you are after.

Contact me on here if you want any more details

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From the Conference 2007/08 season I'm looking for:

11.08.2007 Altrincham away
25.08.2007 Droylsden away
08.09.2007 Cambridge United home
13.10.2007 Northwich Victoria away
03.11.2007 Stafford Rangers away
24.11.2007 Histon away
09.02.2008 Ebbsfleet United away
04.03.2008 Crawley Town away
22.04.2008 Stafford Rangers home

01.12.2007 r2 Bury away FA Cup

I couldn't see those.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have literally just listed four copies of the Northwich Programme Sheet Paul - at 49p, its just a sheet of A4 thats why, it was the weekend the club faced closure and couldn't afford to get a set of full programmes.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have literally just listed four copies of the Northwich Programme Sheet Paul - at 49p, its just a sheet of A4 thats why, it was the weekend the club faced closure and couldn't afford to get a set of full programmes.
Cheers. I've literally just bid on one.

ianaplincorners

is it the black and white photocopy version or the 'coloured' version? The club (Exeter) supplied programme subscribers with the black and white version but there is also a coloured version available.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well I sold that sh*t Torquay programme from the other day for 6.51 to some Burnley fan up the line, someone was desperate

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
is it the black and white photocopy version or the 'coloured' version? The club (Exeter) supplied programme subscribers with the black and white version but there is also a coloured version available.
They're all the coloured version Ian

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I sold that sh*t Torquay programme from the other day for 6.51 to some Burnley fan up the line, someone was desperate
You're kidding? Talk about import/export/quick turnovers!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see there are a few Derby PSF programmes for sale. However, someone has marked theres up as "Rare". :-O

Not seen any for the Torquay PSF, would pay good money if necessary for that one.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see there are a few Derby PSF programmes for sale. However, someone has marked theres up as "Rare". :-O

Not seen any for the Torquay PSF, would pay good money if necessary for that one.
That Torquay programme had 16 watchers on it during the auction! To think I saw torn up programmes on the terrace on the way out of Plainmoor too!