• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle to get Relegated

Rog H K

3rd year on the Trot ?:D

10/1 at Billy's ;)

downthetrack

Not sure that they will even start the season.FL to make a decision on the take over this week.Just give them the injection,and have done with them.They won't be missed.

Rog H K

If they don't start or they go tits up halfway through the season then it must be classified as a relegation from Div 2?
A Win Win! ? Anyone got any football rules links from bookmakers?

older-codger

Not sure that they will even start the season.FL to make a decision on the take over this week.Just give them the injection,and have done with them.They won't be missed.
I don't really know what I'm talking about but if the FL don't approve the takeover, won't they just remain in administration while they look for a new buyer? They will then start the season on the same basis that they ended the last and will have the rest of their year to stay in admin before a further points deduction?

downthetrack

They have to prove that they can sustain the season,pay players, staff,and all other expenses.While in admin.

Jersey Tone

They won't be missed.
I disagree, I will miss them. The abject suffering they're going through, the laughs (for us of course), the multiple humiliations, the false dawns and best of all....the continued deluded postings on Pasoti where they still think they're a big club just waiting to be welcomed into the premiership.

Sorry, got carried away there. 10/1? I might take that. I notice on Betfair that you can lay them to be relegated at 9/1 - I think that means you're backing them to stay up, i.e. your betting against them to 'win' relegation?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
If they don't start or they go tits up halfway through the season then it must be classified as a relegation from Div 2?
A Win Win! ? Anyone got any football rules links from bookmakers?
Pretty sure the bet will be voided if that's the case.

Rog H K

Pretty sure the bet will be voided if that's the case.
GAME ON !!:p
https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/williamhill_lang.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=7486&p_sid=hl8IFhAk&p_lva=2063#Football_General

SEASON / DIVISIONAL BETTING
c. Bets will stand on any team that does not complete all of its fixtures.

downthetrack

Worth a punt,sorry i went a bit off thread.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Worth a punt,sorry i went a bit off thread.
If you are saying that Argyle are worth one former Irish pound, I agree. :D