• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Free bet on the CL final!!

Jersey Tone

If you open a Paddy Power telephone account and place a £50 bet they will treble the odds. For example if you fancy Barcelona on Saturday you can get a massive 3/1, (currently evens)!!

If you have got a Betfair account you can lay Barcelona and cover the £50 for a liability of £54, i.e. it's a totally risk free bet. You could even lay it for more but obviously you would reduce your potential maximum win. Even if you haven't got a Betfair account, open one up and you get a £25 free bet

One drawback - if you already have a Paddy Power account the free bet doesn't apply. Otherwise it's a winner!!

Anyone interested??

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you open a Paddy Power telephone account and place a £50 bet they will treble the odds. For example if you fancy Barcelona on Saturday you can get a massive 3/1, (currently evens)!!

If you have got a Betfair account you can lay Barcelona and cover the £50 for a liability of £54, i.e. it's a totally risk free bet. You could even lay it for more but obviously you would reduce your potential maximum win. Even if you haven't got a Betfair account, open one up and you get a £25 free bet

One drawback - if you already have a Paddy Power account the free bet doesn't apply. Otherwise it's a winner!!

Anyone interested??
I already have a PP account. Can you open up another ? Multi like.

Jersey Tone

I already have a PP account. Can you open up another ? Multi like.
I'm not sure Alistair, I guess they would have a way of finding out but I couldn't tell you how. Give it a go, they can only say no.

I've got a PP account but I persuaded a non-gambling mate to set up an account and agreed to split any winnings 50-50. He stumps up the cash up front, I provide the consultancy!!! There was a little bonus too in that he got a free £25 credit from Betfair for opening a new account and I also got a £25 credit for referring him. Everyone's a winner.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure Alistair, I guess they would have a way of finding out but I couldn't tell you how. Give it a go, they can only say no.

I've got a PP account but I persuaded a non-gambling mate to set up an account and agreed to split any winnings 50-50. He stumps up the cash up front, I provide the consultancy!!! There was a little bonus too in that he got a free £25 credit from Betfair for opening a new account and I also got a £25 credit for referring him. Everyone's a winner.
Many thanks. Will give it a go.

Jersey Tone

Many thanks. Will give it a go.
No worries, let me know how you get on. I've sent you a PM!!