• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Multi's - Amnesty?

jr1871

I'm often confused by people answering there own threads by using multi's, its annoying, and pointless. Could we have an amnesty, and allow everybody who has multiple personas to throw them in the ring, and everybody just revert to one username?

Maybe the mods could allow on probation the banned types who have to use multi's to get involved? Summer season of goodwill maybe, or am I being naive?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
******** has about 50% of all the accounts on here. FCAT.

Big Nose

No I don't!

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
No I don't!
What ?

:S

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I also think Youth's first account (out of his 483 others!) should be restored as it's quite clear he won't stop making multis quicker than CTID is making hot cross buns! :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don't approve of amnesties. Smacks of appeasement to me.

Flush the bastards out and then ban their accounts. It's the only thing these scum understand.
One viewpoint!

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Re: Multi\\\'s - Amnesty?

I also think Youth\\\'s first account (out of his 483 others!) should be restored as it\\\'s quite clear he won\\\'t stop making multis quicker than CTID is making hot cross buns! :D
Funnily enough I was texting him tonight and he made it quite clear he doesnt have a multi on Exeweb. He told me this: "I've given up on Exeweb for a bit because I'm clearly too funny and clever for them. So, I'll leave it up to you to wind them up for a bit".

A sad loss for Exeweb.

Last edited:

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free

Funnily enough I was texting him tonight and he made it quite clear he doesnt have a multi on Exeweb. He told me this: \"Ive given up on Exeweb for a bit because I\'m clearly too funny and clever for them. So, I\'ll leave it up to you to wind them up for a bit\".

A sad loss for Exeweb.
Get a life, haven't you got old ladies to mug, or polish people to beat up?

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

Get a life, haven't you got old ladies to mug, or polish people to beat up?
No need for that.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free

Take it easy

Last edited: