• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coral Account

Youth

I currently use my Dad's Coral account to do my weekly accumulator as I would have no chance of getting served in the bookies, because I look like I'm 12.

If I make an online account will I be able to lie about my age and pretend I'm 18 when I enter my details, or will they be able to find out my real age when I enter my Debit card details?

MarkBB

They would I expect be able to find out but it's worth a go

Youth

I'll give it a go tonight then. I've got £120 saved up in EMA, so with the Grand National and a full football schedule I reckon I'll whack £30 on there.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Put £20 on an online account last week, I now have £9 left, despite winning £6 off QPR beating Sheffield United 3-0. Don't start it!

Youth

Put £20 on an online account last week, I now have £9 left, despite winning £6 off QPR beating Sheffield United 3-0. Don't start it!
You're 18 now though aren't you? I'm just concerned they might be able to find out my real age.

I've been told by loads of people not to get an online account because you end up wasting loads, but it just seems so much easier than going on my dads account and paying him back all the time.

I only ever do a weekend accumulator anyway so I'd never go over the top by doing midweeks or anything.

StixUK

I'll give it a go tonight then. I've got £120 saved up in EMA, so with the Grand National and a full football schedule I reckon I'll whack £30 on there.
Thank god the govmt stopped EMA...seems like a free ride for some youngsters to spend money on luxury items...I don't normally agree with the Tory policies, but in some cases I have to concede to it.

Oh I forget, "you bet" is not a place for morality.

On a + note. I had free £5 bet from Sky yesterday for my "anniversary" and put £2.50 on 3-0 and £2.50 on 2-1 against Orient and got 9.50 odds on 2-1 so pocketed some FREE cash, balance looks healthy.

Joshyd123 needs to take note!

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have £3 left, I'm so sh*t at this betting lark.

StixUK

I have £3 left, I'm so sh*t at this betting lark.
Speak to Jan...he is a leg-end when it comes to betting

He said to me. If your gonna bet two one to City against Orient put Curo as 1st scorer at 5-1. I couldn't do it via his WAP so I had to just put 2-1, gutted as would have been about £10 better off with that in there, but hey still got 10-1 odds so was happy with that!

Jersey Tone

You're 18 now though aren't you? I'm just concerned they might be able to find out my real age.

I've been told by loads of people not to get an online account because you end up wasting loads, but it just seems so much easier than going on my dads account and paying him back all the time.

I only ever do a weekend accumulator anyway so I'd never go over the top by doing midweeks or anything.
Sorry this is a bit late but only just spotted it.

Did you open an account? If not....don't do it!! Some bookies will let you deposit money but want proof of ID/age when you withdraw it. You end up having to email a scanned copy of a birth certificate or something. A royal pain in the arse for an old git like me who is past 40 and has a kid who is well above betting age!!!

Ones to avoid are BetClic and Bwin. I understand that they require proof but it's a bit of a nerve that they're happy to take your dough in the first instance without sucy documentation.

The_Heart

Youth is now banned so I guess we'll never know. I heard a rumour he still uses his Dad's account to do his accumulator though.