• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Outrageous Exeweb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy Nilly

ecfc girl said:
Dear Willy Nilly,

You have received an infraction at exeweb.com forums.

Reason: Abuse
-------
A copy of the forum guidelines can be found at the top of each forum.

ecfc girl on behalf of exeweb.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.exeweb.com/xenforo_live/index.php?posts/1155758/
ici,cadbury,bass ,rolls royce,ecc ,wbb.
all gone.very sad
The ramblings of a madman.
All the best,
exeweb.com forums
Seriously? I mean, seriously? If that is worth some of these points, then I hate to think how many someone like our Dear ******** must have because almost every post he makes carries an insult (normally with good reason, I may add).

The thread to which I responded above was terrible. A scrambled list of companies and the words 'all gone.very sad'

No punctuation, no explanation, and no opening of discussion. Nothing. It looked like the ramblings of a madman, the sort of thing you'd expect to see written on the wall of a toilet...in excrement.

Oh Exeweb, oh Exeweb!

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't like the moderation, find somewhere else to post.

Willy Nilly

If you don't like the moderation, find somewhere else to post.
Imagine if our government had that attitude. :(

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
This isn't a democracy.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Got to say, for once I agree with the person complaining about the moderation. Rather heavy-handed (and this comes from someone whose moderation style borders on fascist).

Willy Nilly

This isn't a democracy.
So it seems, so it seems.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Got to say, for once I agree with the person complaining about the moderation. Rather heavy-handed (and this comes from someone whose moderation style borders on fascist).
That's as maybe, and of course the mods aren't automatons and have their own thresholds of what constitutes an infraction offence - I can't speak for this occasion but it may be that the infractions were something of a "job lot" for all the protagonists in the, ahem, "debate".

downthetrack

i wasn't offended by willy's post,hopefully willy wasn't offended by mine.
ten point each .shocking

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
That's as maybe, and of course the mods aren't automatons and have their own thresholds of what constitutes an infraction offence - I can't speak for this occasion but it may be that the infractions were something of a "job lot" for all the protagonists in the, ahem, "debate".
Oh, almost certainly. Just reckon people would do well to read the thread before handing out infractions "willy nilly".

On the flipside, glad the personal attacks stuff is getting stamped on. Heated debate: good. Slanging matches: bad.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very very harsh, where is the consistency. I will be writing to my local MP when I get a moment ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.