• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Website Staff

HarryECFC

Hello,

I am a website coder and I would like to maybe help out with the website, I fully know and work with vBulletin forums and What I would like to do is maybe instead of it all being forum based, Make a website of it with polls and Different areas.

Thank You
Harry

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's nice.

newburygrecian

I'm sure Steve ([email protected]) would be more than willing to hear from you.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's nice.
My thoughts exactly, tree.

HarryECFC

Cool. Wouldn't you guys like some more content to look at rather than just forums?

newburygrecian

We used to have it. Nobody looked at it.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why don't we create an Exeweb blog?..

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
My view is the simpler the better. Having a solely forum based format keeps the site livelier. My vote - as voting appears to be de rigueur at present - would be to keep it as it is ... [y]

ECFC Ed

Hello,

I am a website coder and I would like to maybe help out with the website, I fully know and work with vBulletin forums and What I would like to do is maybe instead of it all being forum based, Make a website of it with polls and Different areas.

Thank You
Harry
I know my account hasnt been here for long, but you've done 11 posts and joined in February 2011 and you already think you can change the website? Get real please.

ForeverECFC

Why don't we create an Exeweb blog?..
!!!Blog fetish alert!!!