• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How many

ecfc01

How many infraction points is one allowed?

20 I think?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
PeteUSA

;)

newburygrecian

30 for a short ban, 40 for a longer one, 50 for permanent.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
How many you up to now Divvster?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
30 for a short ban, 40 for a longer one, 50 for permanent.
Not sure which one you're saving up for so if it's any help, ecfc01, ignore the 30 one as that's just like an economy brand. The 40 looks promising but, to be fair, for just an extra 10 points you can get the top of the range one which looks exceptional value... [y]

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
How do you know if you have any infraction points? Does a little yellow card pop up, how can you get them? Is it like an ASBO? Who hands them out? Do you get a certificate of some kind?

downthetrack

How do you know if you have any infraction points? Does a little yellow card pop up, how can you get them? Is it like an ASBO? Who hands them out? Do you get a certificate of some kind?
well done ,i didn't want to ask

ecfc01

Not sure which one you're saving up for so if it's any help, ecfc01, ignore the 30 one as that's just like an economy brand. The 40 looks promising but, to be fair, for just an extra 10 points you can get the top of the range one which looks exceptional value... [y]
For some reason I seem to love all you're posts even tho were a lightyear away when it comes to education.

Reg it's like a asbo you get a email saying you have 5 infraction point, I only have 5 as my last ten just expired

I also was gonna ask...Best check my e-mails now.

Last edited: