• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I would just like to say Well done for a good site.

Somerset-Red

During my week off annual leave I have decided to Join ExeWeb, Ive had a quick scan before, lack of time has always been my lazy excuse for not joining, This site has true passion with friendly bantar, I go back to work Friday so I hope I can find time to carry on my new found hobby.

Brilliant site with no Mods shows an true site with 100 percent true fans, you should all be proud.

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
During my week off annual leave I have decided to Join ExeWeb, Ive had a quick scan before, lack of time has always been my lazy excuse for not joining, This site has true passion with friendly bantar, I go back to work Friday so I hope I can find time to carry on my new found hobby.

Brilliant site with no Mods shows an true site with 100 percent true fans, you should all be proud.
There are Mods, most are Ok but you get the odd Porkus Poodle who pander to bullying.

Like the avatar

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome to exeweb. It has it's good and bad moments, can be a right pain in the arse sometimes, plenty of spats between some exewebbers. There are some who are constantly moaning and others who never let anything phase them, as well as the ones who think they are always right. Kind of like your average family really.

Can drive you nuts, but some would feel lost without it.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

How dare you come on here, posting positive comments. Desist immediately.

Welcome ;)

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster

Work and Exeweb can co-exist. :$

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster

Welcome. I am one of the nice ones who doesn't really have a lot to moan about. Some out there are terrible. Stick with me and you'll be fine.

ecfc01

Hmm I wonder how many will disagree, But then that is a form of moaning and would not make them any better then you,

Jay you have found a system where you're always right, Very bright indeed

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome. I am one of the nice ones who doesn't really have a lot to moan about. Some out there are terrible. Stick with me and you'll be fine.
Thanks Jay, that actually made me chuckle.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev

Welcome Somerset-Red. I've been on here for about a year now and it has been somewhat addictive I'm ashamed to say:) Don't be surprised if you come across 'multis' (same person posting under a number of different usernames) from time to time or even be accused of being one yourself. Good luck[y]

ecfc01

Welcome Somerset-Red. I've been on here for about a year now and it has been somewhat addictive I'm ashamed to say:) Don't be surprised if you come across 'multis' (same person posting under a number of different usernames) from time to time or even be accused of being one yourself. Good luck[y]
Plus if there is a multi don't forget to be part of the crew and blame me for it.
Apparently I have more users on here then google has monthly hits.