• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno Foundation Wristbands

Ashford Grecian

I heard that Adam Stansfield foundation wristbands were available from the club shop but can't see anything in the online store.
Does anyone have any info / details on these?

Ecfc_4_Life

When you find out more details , can you post back with cost etc please :)

Red Robbo II

I also would like some.

jase 07

When you find out more details , can you post back with cost etc please :)
I am not sure where you can buy them but my son who knows Adams son has got one, it looks really good and has a signature and a number 9 on it. I think he said they are £2 for children and £3 for adults, I am sure the details of where they can be purchased will be announced soon.

Ecfc_4_Life

I am not sure where you can buy them but my son who knows Adams son has got one, it looks really good and has a signature and a number 9 on it. I think he said they are £2 for children and £3 for adults, I am sure the details of where they can be purchased will be announced soon.
Will be buying one of those :)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Last edited:

Langer

What a great idea to raise money for the ASF i think if these were being sold on the way into the ground everyone would get one.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
There were a couple of women selling them in the Centre spot bar at the Sheff wednesday game

do u think we will be able to buy them online as wont be able to get down to the clubshop for a while?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It might be worth sending a PM to Adam's Sister as she is known on here. Andrea might be able to help or come up with an idea where exiles can order them.