• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

JD sports V tony pryce

supercity2007

will there be a price war on city stuff soon, jd selling city away tops 10 pounds cheaper than tony pryce and jd also selling many items half price, will tony pryce comeback with good offers on city stuff to get fans buying from them again.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is that the white away one?

supercity2007

Is that the white away one?
yes its 29 pounds for the adults white one in JD and 14quid for the kids one with shorts

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
yes its 29 pounds for the adults white one in JD and 14quid for the kids one with shorts
Bloody hell, if Keiron's logo comes off again, I'll be asking for a cash refund and getting it in JD :D

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster

supercity2007

PeteUSA

Why would you buy a City replica shirt from either outlet at the moment, with the design of the new shirt/strip undecided? (assuming it still is). Couldnt the price reduction of these items be because they want to clear out a lot of old stuff?

mammooman

I'll be getting mine from the JD Sports website in the future, always ordered on the Tony Pryce site in the past but the JD Sports site is leaps and bounds ahead of Tony Pryce, which is quite frankly awful.

Sounds silly, but it can make a difference.

PeteUSA

I'll be getting mine from the JD Sports website in the future, always ordered on the Tony Pryce site in the past but the JD Sports site is leaps and bounds ahead of Tony Pryce, which is quite frankly awful.

Sounds silly, but it can make a difference.
I dont see how the quality of a website should affect a decision on where anyone would buy this stuff. The cost might be a factor, but the website layout?

Another thing one might consider is that Andrea, Adams sister, is the manager of the Tiverton Branch of Tony Pryce. It might be perhaps possible for her to pick up on your various observations above, and submit them to her powers that be for consideration. I've no clue if that is possible, but I'd certainly give that some consideration before being possibly sucked in by an unknown company. Better the devil you know an' all that.....

supercity2007

Why would you buy a City replica shirt from either outlet at the moment, with the design of the new shirt/strip undecided? (assuming it still is). Couldnt the price reduction of these items be because they want to clear out a lot of old stuff?
seeing it is only the white away kit that is in the sale and that has 18 months left then its a bargain.