• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has anyone...

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
...got the dvd set from a few years ago,which had Conference Call,the Brazil game + selected away games,that they want to sell?...It was a 4 dvd package iirc..

My copy was lent out & got lost unfortunatly.....Give me a PM,if you want to sell..I do not pay peanuts,so you can ask a good price for it...Any other dvd's of the Grecians time in the Conference will also be purchased.

Russ...

Langer

I think i have the set you are on about but mine is a six disc set
Disc 1, Is Conference Call an overview of the clubs problems leading Up to the centenary by west country live tv presenter Mark Tyler.
Disc 2, Pre season friendlies to Gravesend&Northfleet.
Disc 3, Pre season friendlies Stevenage Borough to Telford
Disc 4, New years day Hereford to Barnet including Nostalgia Night(Which is great just to see the fa cup run old boys)
Disc 5,Aldershot to Accrington Stanley, pitch celebrations,Devon Bowl,brazil Masters highlights.
Disc 6, Party time red or dead, club profile,100th b`day,parachute drop,goals of Exeter v Crawley.(copied from back of box).
I wasnt looking to get rid of it but if this helps each disc says on it Visual Entertainment,Gordon Taylour(65),[email protected],www.ecfctv.co.uk
I had to contact him when i got it back in 2004 as one disc didnt play and he was very helpfull if you cant get it that way i dont watch it much so i would let it go for a desent contribution to the Adam Stansfield foundation hope this helps Langer.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks for that Langer.....You are right it was a 6 disc set(its been a long time since i last saw mine!)....If i have no joy,i will PM you to see if you still want to part with yours,with a contribution to the Stansfield Foundation(you decide the amount)