• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How come?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why did the thread about the game being called off get moved? Where was it moved to as i cannot find it at all. Was it moved or was it deleted? Strange exeweb decisions?

Alistair20000

Why did the thread about the game being called off get moved? Where was it moved to as i cannot find it at all. Was it moved or was it deleted? Strange exeweb decisions?
? Foul language

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
just a shame the idiot involved didnt get banned. Totally out of order

geoffwp

are we talking 'front row lover' here or someone else? It's frustrating when you don't know where things have gone or why they have disappeared. A mods forum with mod decision being explained might help. After all, even refs get called to account! :)

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
It could be that the thread is out of sight whilst it is being moderated and will reappear when that work is done ...

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Just to clear it up Geoff. It was moved to the sin bin - a board where unacceptable threads are moved to for further moderation.

PeteUSA

Was it something I said Dave?

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Was it something I said Dave?
No Pete, I saw the thread earlier on my phone but you cannot do moderation tasks on my phone, I was able to intervene tonight. Some of the language was appalling and the thread needed to be removed

Grecian_Jay

C*nts all of them.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
just cant believe how some people get there knickers in a twist, just because a game got called off