• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Titles to threads

grecianite

Could there be a new 'rule' in the forum guidelines that says that the title to the thread has got to be relevant to what the thread is about?

I started a new thread tonight thinking it was something new and it was not (despite my quick read of the forum and also a quick search) - the title of the thread I should have seen was 'Could this be true?' - hardly that descriptive?

Could there be a new 'rule' in the forum guidelines that says that the title to the thread has got to be relevant to what the thread is about?

I started a new thread tonight thinking it was something new and it was not (despite my quick read of the forum and also a quick search) - the title of the thread I should have seen was 'Could this be true?' - hardly that descriptive?
Chill out mate!

There are more important things in life you know!

Like ripping the **** out of Argyle. :p

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev

Here you go again!!!;)

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Here you go again!!!;)
There I go again, not reading things properly:$

grecianite

Don't worry, I'm all over the place too! Got an exam next week, Friday, in Plymouth - exam stress and Plymouth stress (twice in two days - not sure I can do it!!).

ecfc01

is that a stab at me?

Your PAAAAATHETIC

ecfc01

Don't worry, I'm all over the place too! Got an exam next week, Friday, in Plymouth - exam stress and Plymouth stress (twice in two days - not sure I can do it!!).
I dont see anyone else Moaning and 52 posts where made,

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster

I agree, was thinking the same thing. Alternatively if people stopped posting matey stuff and hurling insults at each other threads would be one tenth the length....Fat chance of that, I suspect the exeweb mafia will be hunting me down as I type

Last edited:

ecfc01

I agree, was thinking the same thing. Alternatively if people stopped posting matey stuff and hurling insults at each other threads would be one tenth the length....Fat chance of that, I suspect the exeweb mafia will be hunting me down as I type
Denzel I find this an Insult, I'm sorry

grecianite

is that a stab at me?

Your PAAAAATHETIC
A general observation, what's pathetic about that?