• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bet Fred @ Wembley Stadium!!!

Hello there punters,

Just wanted to warn people who go to Wembley in the future not to bet with Bet Fred in the concourse!

I went to the England v France game last night, my brother and I placed bets on the game including the final score! My brother had the correct final score so we went to collect his winnings to find that the f*cking kiosk was closed before the match had finished!

What a joke!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hello there punters,

Just wanted to warn people who go to Wembley in the future not to bet with Bet Fred in the concourse!

I went to the England v France game last night, my brother and I placed bets on the game including the final score! My brother had the correct final score so we went to collect his winnings to find that the f*cking kiosk was closed before the match had finished!

What a joke!
Yeah I did that for City V Cambridge in Play-off final. Won £33 and couldn't collect it and that was before we had one down here. Luckily my old man lives in London so I sent him the slip and he posted me a cheque. **** take though.

F*cking is a **** take!

Sparky

I see your frustration, but could you not collect your winnings from a betfred store? Or is it only at the Wembley kiosks?

I see your frustration, but could you not collect your winnings from a betfred store? Or is it only at the Wembley kiosks?
Oh yeah, of course you can Sparky BUT not everyone lives near Bet Fred shops. If it is only an amount under £20 then a lot of people will forget all about it and therefore Bet Fred never pay out! I just thought it was ridiculous that they take your money for the final score then shut the kiosk's before the end of the match!

Bordering on a scam that IMO!

Sparky

Oh yeah, of course you can Sparky BUT not everyone lives near Bet Fred shops. If it is only an amount under £20 then a lot of people will forget all about it and therefore Bet Fred never pay out! I just thought it was ridiculous that they take your money for the final score then shut the kiosk's before the end of the match!

Bordering on a scam that IMO!
Yeah you're totally right. Closing before the game finishes is a completely out of order.

ecfc01

watchdog should be aware

Rog H K

There is a betfred in Sidwell St in Exeter.

girly_whirly

Its the police who tell Betfred to close their kiosks before the match ends appparently its a security risk.... so get your facts right first! Believe me it would be a lot easier for them if they were allowed to stay open!

If there is no Betfred shop near you simply post the slip to them along with a cover letter and you will receive your winnings via a cheque.

I did it coz I live in St Albans (no Betfreds nearby) and I got my winnings within the same week!

Went Wembley Arena last night. There is a Bet Fred about 5 mins away from the stadium near The Premier Inn. So you could always pick up your winning from there