• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth away JPT

Blofeld

Got a fiver on Harley to open the scoring at 9-1.
Got a tenner on City to win the tie at 5-2.
With William Hill.

That's 85 in return with my stake if all goes according to plan. Come on City don't disappoint me, this is my first proper bet in the bookies.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
As I always like to bet against City (gives a little positive if we lose) I can't help but think Argyle are long odds at 11/10 to win in 90mins. Especially with our away form.

Blofeld

Oh this betting larks easy isn't it :D

As I didnt put it as a double that's £45 profit for Harley's opener. Just waiting for the result now, i'll be in heaven if this happens.

Mind you the money's going on a £50 parking ticket i got earlier today, lovely way to spend the winnings.

Banksy

With William Hill.

That's 85 in return with my stake if all goes according to plan. Come on City don't disappoint me, this is my first proper bet in the bookies.

Well done ! Can I borrow your crystal ball !

Grecian_Jay

With William Hill.

Good effort. Put your tips for next week on here! :)

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good effort. I had a few quid on 2-1 City, but winning the bet completely slipped my mind when Nards scored, I didn't remember it until in the car on the way home