• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I have just bet £54 on Liverpool

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I may be losing it (in both senses!) :)

They're 7/5 to beat Bolton, 0-0 on 55 mins. Quite fancy a Bolton sending off and fair play to the Scousers, they're making good noise.

Geddon you reds.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nice. £129 in the account now.

That's a big bet for me, but I was supposed to be going racing this week and put £27 plus £27 free in a Bwin account. We ended up not going and, since the free credit needed to be used, I slung it all on Liverpool who I thought were building up a head of steam.

To be honest, their head of steam had gone, but there were a few chances at either end and the little fella (or at least skinny fella - he is very slight for a Prem Lge player) forced the winner home.

I'll draw out the winnings and give the lucky £54 another outing in FA Cup Round 1. Just about to start an FAC1 thread...

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only had one bet this weekend...twenty double on Newcastle and Liverpool which paid out 99.. nearly got greedy and turned it into a treble with hearts at home 4/6.. but glad I didn't as hearts lost 3-0 ...