• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Help out ECFC01

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Ive had a number of pm's and soo many people on here mouthing me off,

When i ask them why they strain that there is a few of us who have seemed to form an alliance,

I would like to state this is Paranoia, there is no alliance in here between groups,

Its just some are up for a laugh and talk about city and others simply are Jealous and I cant help but think there paranoid, this is there life and there not wanted, well to all the people who have mouthed me off JoshyD 123 for starters

what is your problem, this is official come on come out with it !

your sly enough to hide around threads mouthing off now I want answers,

and am i really in the wrong for saying if you don't like it then don't read my threads or put me ignore ! simple just don't criticise,

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wtf? .....

:S

Last edited:

grecian till i die

Wows ???????

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ive had a number of pm's and soo many people on here mouthing me off,

When i ask them why they strain that there is a few of us who have seemed to form an alliance,

I would like to state this is Paranoia, there is no alliance in here between groups,

Its just some are up for a laugh and talk about city and others simply are Jealous and I cant help but think there paranoid, this is there life and there not wanted, well to all the people who have mouthed me off JoshyD 123 for starters

what is your problem, this is official come on come out with it !

your sly enough to hide around threads mouthing off now I want answers,

and am i really in the wrong for saying if you don't like it then don't read my threads or put me ignore ! simple just don't criticise,

Regretfully Reg, your perfectly obvious concerns will not be addressed but will wind up where the exeweb 'Freedom of speech' one' did in the exeweb development forum.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Regretfully Reg, your perfectly obvious concerns will not be addressed but will wind up where the exeweb 'Freedom of speech' one' did in the exeweb development forum.
Sorry Mods, is this a real serious 'guff'?

Spoonz Red E

Harley fair if that happens cozic obvious that this noble effort is taylor made for WOWS being about the team and tactics. It might disappear but 442-itous intervention.

PeteUSA

Hants, I take it that started life on WOWS until 50% cried, and wanted it shifted to the Developement Forum.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hants, I take it that started life on WOWS until 50% cried, and wanted it shifted to the Developement Forum.
No it went in the right place.

PeteUSA

No it went in the right place.

So whats your point?