• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Exiles FC board

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
FAO Jason

I requested that this Exeter Exiles FC board be put in place way back since we were planning on using it for squad gathering and so on. To be honest, it's only been used regularly for my financial rubbish, and I've now packed that in, plus a few match reports.

As such, I think it's probably best to delete the board since it just makes it look like we don't do anything much. We can always post on the Social Club like other fans' teams - where we'd get more readers too.

If you agree, can you spike the EEFC section?

Al

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi. Just to mention again - can the Exiles FC board be removed please. We really don't use it or need it.

Thanks
Al

ecfc01

Hi. Just to mention again - can the Exiles FC board be removed please. We really don't use it or need it.

Thanks
Al
I like reading it

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will leave a note in the staff room for one of the admin. Us menials haven't got that type of access to do it.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I think it would be a shame to get rid - I think the best use initially would be to start putting the match reports up again (maybe from next week!). I kinda stopped doing this in any case when I had my programme slot, but now that's gone people may wish to start reading up again on what the up Lundin lot are up to.

I believe we have recruited one or two players through this - would be good to maintain the interest.