• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How to deal with insults

I have received a written insult from ‘Drew Peacock’ , I offered him a truce and a slice of quiche but he declined.
What should I reply? I don’t like nast PM’s boob toot boob.

Thank you squires,

Mr P Whistle Cheeseman Cheek

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not everybody likes quiche.

ecfc01

I want some please !

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I think weight watchers do a nice crustless quiche that may do the trick ...

ecfc01

I think weight watchers do a nice crustless quiche that may do the trick ...
[idea] ! Or go out for a run ! [idea]

ecfc01 = complete drongo?

And yes dear chap I am going to Argyle away, but to sing in both ends as I support all three Devon clubs.

ecfc01

ecfc01 = complete drongo?

And yes dear chap I am going to Argyle away, but to sing in both ends as I support all three Devon clubs.
Drongo?

Is that as bad as Pleb?

Drew Peacock

I have received a written insult from ‘Drew Peacock’ , I offered him a truce and a slice of quiche but he declined.
What should I reply? I don’t like nast PM’s boob toot boob.

Thank you squires,

Mr Penis Whistle Cheeseman Cheek
Where is this insult I gave you? STFU

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
It has been noticeable recently that the number of insults made by certain posters has increased considerably. Is it really necessary to insult a poster if you dont agreee with their point of view?

It is really sad that some posters dont have the wit or intelligence to post on here without resulting to some fairly disgusting language. The dumbing down of these Boards is not a good trait.

ecfc01

It has been noticeable recently that the number of insults made by certain posters has increased considerably. Is it really necessary to insult a poster if you dont agreee with their point of view?

It is really sad that some posters dont have the wit or intelligence to post on here without resulting to some fairly disgusting language. The dumbing down of these Boards is not a good trait.
Sir you are a legend.

Also a victim of abuse i scene,

PM me and we will chat about it, I am an Ex sufferer of ExeWeb abuse, I can help you by teaching you the things i had to learn on my own,

Don't jump yet mate