• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20/1 for the JPT

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Paddy Power have us 20/1 for the JPT. An each way bet on this (reaching the final wins the bet) is surely worth a flutter as there are 16 teams left in it and as someone pointed out on the matchday thread we're the highest placed of the 8 teams in the southern section.

Hardly a surefire winner but the odds on us, as usual, are too long.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very good price that. Think I'll just chuck £3 on us winning it outright.

Lobster Claw

Good odds!!

Have some of that 20/1 thats a masive price

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just checked the coral website and we are 22/1.. but these prices are only available until 10 am tomorrow ... before the draw in other words

Best get in while u can...

Grecian_Jay

Just checked the coral website and we are 22/1.. but these prices are only available until 10 am tomorrow ... before the draw in other words

Best get in while u can...
Yep, but if we get maybe Swindon away or something they miught make us longer than 22/1 as we wouldn't be favourites.

I think I'll get on it today just in case we get an easy home draw and our odds will halve.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We are now 10/1 to win along with Brentford & Brizzle ...

Charlton are 4/1 faves to win from the south ...

http://sports.coral.co.uk/sport/en#/markets/10477/TN-STRD-Outright/Outright

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Odds have dropped to 8/1, so if you got 20/1 you got a good price. I took an each way for a tenner. Still need two more wins so it's still a long shot I spose.

Grecian_Jay

Odds have dropped to 8/1, so if you got 20/1 you got a good price. I took an each way for a tenner. Still need two more wins so it's still a long shot I spose.
Fiver on 22/1 but tihnk it was wasted as think 4 away wins in a row is a little too much to ask. Hopeful though.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now down to 4/1, and I'm one win away from collecting. We're still ranked as outsiders of the four teams.