• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best win ever!!

Jersey Tone

Folks, what's the most you've ever won in a single bet and what was the stake??

I had a right result last week. A 7 team accumulator for a £1 stake came rolling in, netting me £1,319!! Lovely jubbly. I was sweating on Doncaster to get a draw at Watford when Georgie boy popped up with the equaliser.

Daughter's boyfriend collected £650 for a 50p stake on the Europa cup games last season. Similar price, 1,300 to 1.

Any other heart warming stories?? (still can insert smug, smiley emoticon!!).

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not own a lot with a £1 stake, max is probably £40-£50. But did have enough points on my Ladbrokes card last year to have a free £5 bet, went ot chuck it on a horse the bloke behind the counter said to me you wanna put it on something with longer odds as stake isn't included in the winnings. I had a look around and thought I would just pick whoever was leading the golf at the time, luckily for me after half the first day Cink was joint top and was 33/1 to win it, so got £165.00 for techincally a £0 bet.