• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

has exeweb changed

old and grey

i have got the impression that those on exeweb who are sufficiently mature to be worth reading their comments, are been drowned out by 8 and 9 year olds, whose comments are interesting and amusing for other 8 and 9 year olds,but utterly stupid for anybody with some semblance of education and intelligence.It isn't great to continually swear, nor good to be unable to spell the simplest word.Nor is it interesting that the greatest ever City team, has to be chosen from those who have played in the last 3 years'as that is how long you have watched!!So, why can't we have a junior exeweb where all the little boys and girls could play together.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
i have got the impression that those on exeweb who are sufficiently mature to be worth reading their comments, are been drowned out by 8 and 9 year olds, whose comments are interesting and amusing for other 8 and 9 year olds,but utterly stupid for anybody with some semblance of education and intelligence.It isn't great to continually swear, nor good to be unable to spell the simplest word.Nor is it interesting that the greatest ever City team, has to be chosen from those who have played in the last 3 years'as that is how long you have watched!!So, why can't we have a junior exeweb where all the little boys and girls could play together.
Not allowed legally if you are under 16 yrs old

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not allowed legally if you are under 16 yrs old
Have you never lied about your age?

Reggie T42

It's the modern day, some say 50 is the now the new 40, I'd take it one step futher to fit in with your hypophysis, 58 is the new 8. That's me!

Boyo

I agree old and grey. Exeweb seems to be devoid of any debate nowadays and the majority of posts are one liners about silly spelling mistakes or personal in "jokes". All very dull and boring.

I think a 100 character minimum post length would be a step in the right direction...

It's the modern day, some say 50 is the now the new 40, I'd take it one step futher to fit in with your hypophysis, 58 is the new 8. That's me!
please tell me this is a joke

Poultice

, 58 is the new 8. That's me!
Old c*nt.

It has changed, becoming terminally dull in the process, but everything changes.

Reggie T42

Old c*nt.

It has changed, becoming terminally dull in the process, but everything changes.
Pot calling the kettle black.

Poultice

Pot calling the kettle black.
Hey, 54 is the new 18.

Boyo

Shame this got moved. Ironically some of the posts on this thread are classic examples of why exeweb has deteriorated recently.

Maybe a sticky message from Mr Exeweb on WWW would help reduce the volume of rubbish?

Last edited: