• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nfl 2010

rich13

The new NFL season starts Thursday night with the repeat of last season's nfc title game Saints V Vikings.

Who do you think will do well this season? I think this year the Colts will win the big one but hope it's the Vikings.

Last edited:

Jim Shepherd

Watched a fair amount of College Football last season and some top prospects have come into the league as QBs.

Tim Tebow @ Denver
Colt McCoy @ Cleveland
Sam Bradford @ St Louis.

But given what the Cardinals have just done with Matt Leinart they are by no means guaranteed successes.

Personally will be cheering on the Packers but just love watching it.

If theres 2 things I love its cheese and sports with stats.

mustangspeed2006

Really looking forward to the start of the season. I'm with you Rich, it's going to be the Colts' year.

Red & White

I think that the Vikes will be a good shout this year along with possibly the Falcons as an outside bet. Looking forward to another good season of NFL action on C4 :D

rich13

Yeah, sky, espn c4 and 5live sports extra. Plenty of places to watch or listen this season.

Another prediction Bills to have the first draft pick.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
After watching some of this sh*t rugby with pads on ESPN the only thing guaranteed about this sport is its ability to send you to sleep

Red & White

I guess its like marmite Heathy :D ...

mustangspeed2006

After watching some of this sh*t rugby with pads on ESPN the only thing guaranteed about this sport is its ability to send you to sleep
Brilliant contribution ^o).

rich13

This aint banter board, if you dont like the NFL, don't post.

Red & White

Good win for the Saint last night in a closely contested match against the Vikings.