• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fao Admin

ecfc01

Just wondering why My sick Joke has been moved or completly removed?

Some seemed to enjoy it and lets be honest th title was Dont read is easily offended.

Answers please

ecfc01

Woops wrong section,

well no doubt you will remove it anyway

Cravat

Depends what the jokes were, I guess.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a bit like a school on here. If people can't read a f*cking forum without getting offended they need to look at themselves.

Cravat

It's a bit like a school on here. If people can't read a f*cking forum without getting offended they need to look at themselves.
That's nonsense, clearly it depends on the 'jokes'.

Parklife

Did you read what was posted on the thread in question?

The Exeweb guidelines are quite clear that racism will not be tolerated.

greenawayr

And if you don't draw a line somewhere it'll end up like another 4chan.

I didn't read the thread so have no opinion as to whether it crossed a line, but sufficed to say if the mods thought it was inappropriate, it probably was.

Just saying that it's an offensive thread beforehand, doesn't make it ok to put whatever content you feel like putting on there.

Remember, the administrator has a responsibility for the content of this site, and therefore, if he, or his elected mods feel they don't want their site associated with something, then they have the right to remove it. To this extent, I think Exeweb is very lenient.

If you're not happy with the way the administrators run the site that they own and give up their spare time to maintain, then perhaps take your ungrateful a$$ elsewhere.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
And if you don't draw a line somewhere it'll end up like another 4chan.

I didn't read the thread so have no opinion as to whether it crossed a line, but sufficed to say if the mods thought it was inappropriate, it probably was.

Just saying that it's an offensive thread beforehand, doesn't make it ok to put whatever content you feel like putting on there.

Remember, the administrator has a responsibility for the content of this site, and therefore, if he, or his elected mods feel they don't want their site associated with something, then they have the right to remove it. To this extent, I think Exeweb is very lenient.

If you're not happy with the way the administrators run the site that they own and give up their spare time to maintain, then perhaps take your ungrateful a$$ elsewhere.
Stop putting your application for a mod job in on this thread!

These mods chuck out infraction points like there's no tomorrow, no warning or anything. Crazy if you ask me.

And where else is there to take my ungrateful attitude?

ecfc01

This matter has been settled my PM.

However i must state it wsnt all that bad and also had Dont read if easily offendid as the thread title !

NOT GUILTY !

However people who hav a light heart shouldt read as stated

greenawayr

ECFC01, as stated before, just whacking the "Don't read if easily offended" in the title doesn't make it ok to breach the rules of the website.

Jay, I wouldn't want to be a mod on this site.

"And where else is there to take my ungrateful attitude?"

Is ecfc.co.uk the only website you ever visit on the internet?