• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Women's RWC

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Facking brilliant !

I guess nobody on here has been paying any attention, but I have been following every game on the website. England have progressed to the final where they are gonna get "d*cked" by the Black, but the standard of play has risen markedly since 2006, some of the grunt work has made me cringe and a tackle that the Aussie left wing put in on our lefty to save a try in the semis was absolutely top drawer.

It is on Sky 5-15 Sunday or live on the site, you have to pay there but I would rather do that than give it straight to Murdoch.

If you have any interest at all in the game then give it a watch, you wont be disappointed.

wemissmoxey

They are all pig ugly, I won't be watching.

Ian Sideman

I've seen the England games. Alphonso is an awesome openside. The black Winterbottom. Also quite keen on the Cannonball at scrum half.

Great tournament. But you're right, we'll get done by the Blacks. Nothing changes.

Poultice

Alphonso is an awesome openside. The black Winterbottom. Also quite keen on the Cannonball at scrum half.
The whole back row are mustard and to slip into Missy speak the scrum half you are talking about, Amy Turner, is a total munter, but she has certainly got some game. It is the improvement in fitness levels that has been particularly impressive and I think they actually play better rugby than the mens team.

elginCity

All the backs are lesbians.

Joshyd123

This thread could turn into a Yay or Nay... :cool:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
When I saw the title of this thread I thought that it said Women's WRC, I nearly had a heart attack at the idea of women having their own World Rally Championship ;) Seriously, women driving cars :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iku7KKNa1_w

Last edited:

Poultice

All the backs are lesbians.
Nah, there has only ever been one queer rugby player, and he was Welsh so it don't count.

Get them bitches sussied up and you would.

On a personal note, I would take them straight off the pitch before the showers, strong women, favava ( denotes shiver going down spine )

Swanaldo

When I saw the title of this thread I thought that it said Women's WRC
The Special Stage could be Tesco Car Park.....

Poultice

A sad end as the cheating Black, aided and abetted by weak ass refereeing, stole it for the fourth time on the bounce, phnarr, phnarr.