• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Haye v Harrison

portland red

Looks like this fights gonna happen, not sure what to think about it though!! Would love to see haye smash him up, but it annoys me fruadley has got the shot he doesn't deserve.
You can't blame haye for going down this road though, other than the klitchkos (spelling) not a lot out there!!

Ian_Woodward

It's a joke of a fight and although there isn't much about in the heavyweight division there's MUCH better guys Haye could be fighting apart from Audley. He could have a decent test against Povetkin, Adamek, Chambers, Arreola or even Chagev again. I really don't understand him fighting Audley, anyone who saw his last fight knows despite that 1 punch he looked dreadful for 12 rounds and that Haye would destroy him. HBO won't touch it, America won't be interested but i guess it could make money over here as they will do all they can to hype Harrison up but it does nothing at all for Hayes career.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Haye has nothing to gain from this.

You would hope and expect him to lay Harrison and his career flat out for good.

Harrison does have a bit about him when there is something big on the line, and is capable of a knockout punch so Haye better be careful.