• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

account blocked?!

zyderman2

apologies for posting this here but have no idea what else to do.

tried to reply to todays matchday thread and was told
"Zyderman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
!
why?!
cheers

newburygrecian

Absolutely no idea, I'm afraid. I'll move this to the Development Forum, but I also recommend PMing exeweb to see what can be done.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Multi alert.

iscalad

Did you remember to log in?

Last edited:

grecianite

I get this sometimes too. Normally, on my older PC - if it happens, I just wait half an hour and it works.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So it wasn't his c*ck of a lecturer then?

StroudGrecian

:) Don't think so, I believe his c*ck of a lecturer is on his holibobs.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Try switching it off and then on again.

Works with everything.

zyderman2

still barred!

Grecian2K

Dear zyderman2

As I've ALREADY tried to explain to your eventual succesors zydermen 3,4 & 5 there is nothing sinister in this.

To put it in SIMPLE English (which even a Scummovian might just understand): Due to unforeseen circumstances, a simple warp* in the time/space continuum has caused a minor distortion in this interwebfingy which will, I'm sure, be rectified in short time.

But while awaiting resolution, why not take advantage of communing the the great-geat-great grandchildren that you may or may not ever have.

Yours sincerely
G (v2.01)k

*PS: By "simple warp" I did in no way way intend any slight on the Cleggeron and their ConDem government btw ;)