• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thread deletion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is there a reason why enquiries into how Stanno is doing are being deleted?

Pete Martin (CTID)

I would have thought that was obvious?

stateless

for 'enquiries' read speculation, well-intentioned, no doubt, but not what is needed. Let's just be patient, wish him and his family well and leave it until we hear something official.

Oli

I would have thought that was obvious?
Not really. Was just wondering how he was, there were many previously I am sure. Or is that the reason, not using the old threads?

PeteUSA

We all care how he's doing Oli, but when somebody starts a thread with nothing but negative rumour, asking for clarification, thats when the line should be drawn. That thread was deleted and this one should be as well.

I'll wait for official news, which I'm sure will be good.

Oli

Fine with me - didn't see the negative part.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
for 'enquiries' read speculation, well-intentioned, no doubt, but not what is needed. Let's just be patient, wish him and his family well and leave it until we hear something official.
Our thoughts entirely.

grecian till i die

We all care how he's doing Oli, but when somebody starts a thread with nothing but negative rumour, asking for clarification, thats when the line should be drawn. That thread was deleted and this one should be as well.

I'll wait for official news, which I'm sure will be good.
How was it negative pete? Just a concern about a player we all care about no negativity at all

Ashford Grecian

I hope all is well as I don't want to be in the least negative but a good friend of mine that follows Yeovil text me yesterday re Stanno

PeteUSA

How was it negative pete? Just a concern about a player we all care about no negativity at all
It started (like the other one did) with somebody looking for confirmation of what they claimed they might have heard. It was quite rightly deleted before all the well meaning exewebbers could put forward an opinion.

I'm more of the 'no news is good news' type, and as has been said, I'm sure we'll be updated at the appropriate time.

EDIT: It seems in all innocence that Ashford Grecian was going down the same path, and stopped short.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.