• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England v Bangladesh ODI

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have tickets for a week today at Edgebaston
Although on Sky sports it says its at Trent Bridge - hope they have got it wrong!
I dont know where the other two are but i know Pieterson and Swan are being rested :mad:
Anyone else going to any of them?
The chauffuer wont take me to another Pakistan match so the Bangladesh ODI it was!
Looking forward to it :D

Last edited:

rich13

Off to the match at Bristol on Saturday, should be a easy win. Like what seems to be happening currently at trent bridge

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Off to the match at Bristol on Saturday, should be a easy win. Like what seems to be happening currently at trent bridge
A match might not be the right word. I think our bauys would be better playing in the domestic T20's for their Counties. That said I hope you have a good day. :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
England remain the only team Bangladesh haven't beaten. I wouldn't write them off just yet.

Alistair20000

England remain the only team Bangladesh haven't beaten. I wouldn't write them off just yet.
England or Bangladesh ? :)

Your boys managed a win last night Jason but missed a chance to improve net run rate which may be important as the T20 South group is really tight.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, a win's a win, though, especially over the folk across the river. I can't see us making the quarters, but at least if we can start picking up some wins it'll help us with the rest of our season (and with the CB40 restarting in the next week or so I *think* we can still do OK in that).

Alistair20000

Yes, a win's a win, though, especially over the folk across the river. I can't see us making the quarters, but at least if we can start picking up some wins it'll help us with the rest of our season (and with the CB40 restarting in the next week or so I *think* we can still do OK in that).
Two T20's against injury ravaged Hampshire to come so I still think you are in with a shout although Razzaq is back !

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Two T20's against injury ravaged Hampshire to come so I still think you are in with a shout although Razzaq is back !
Hopefully he'll be as bad against us as he was for us a few years back!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and reading the report of last night's game, I see Owais fell to YET ANOTHER BL**DY ILLEGAL CATCH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alistair20000

Hopefully he'll be as bad against us as he was for us a few years back!
4 overs for 64 against Somerset this evening so you are in with a chance if he repeats that.