• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Burqa

Hi there,

My wife has just gained a visa for this country and she would like to get hold of an official red and white stripe ECFC burqa. Do the club shop stock such an item, or do I need to pre-order? I imagine they sell out quite quickly with the new mosque just metres down the road.

Praise be to allah and ecfc

Mo

Did you call yourself Mo before I called you Mo, Mo?

You can run on Exeweb, but you can't hide. Certainly not from a frog.

Grecian1966

Hi there,

My wife has just gained a visa for this country and she would like to get hold of an official red and white stripe ECFC burqa. Do the club shop stock such an item, or do I need to pre-order? I imagine they sell out quite quickly with the new mosque just metres down the road.

Mo
is an enveloping outer garment worn by women in some Islamic traditions for the purpose of hiding a female's body when out in public. Sold out but the Club does however recommend the following website where you can feel at home http://www.play181.com/play-games/94664/imbecile-test.html

Last edited:

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
is this serious?

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
is this serious?
No, of course it isn't.

I once saw a lady wearing a burberry burka in a shop in London.... maybe you could get her this and she could wear it to the argyle game..... thus causing complete pandemonium within the D+C

Hi there,

Mo
I saw an Indian man in a City turban many years ago in Portland street !

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, of course it isn't.
I'd rather by Burka than a dodgy Easyjet ticket.

grecianfan2010

Porkus please **** off you scummer, no one likes you.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Porkus please **** off you scummer, no one likes you.
Speak for yourself.