• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Amir Khan can

Brian Moore

Jeez-did you see him, he looks awesome. Poor sod he was boxing didnt make it to the end of the first round. Guaranteed bronze but could be better.

Chalk1e

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah he absolutely annialated him, I think he looks good enough to go all the way.

Spicy Nik Nak

Very well known Exeweb poster
He is a great little boxer and has been talked about for some while. Hopefully when he turns pro he won't follow the career path of Audley Harrison.

Chalk1e

Well-known Exeweb poster
So you're saying Audley Harrison became a Professional Boxer, I thought he was a Profressional Cuddler!!

Spicy Nik Nak

I can't understand the management decisions that have been taken by Harrison, who refuses to have someone managing him. He should have progressed to be a challenger for a serious World belt by now, but he hasn't. Never a good thing to **** off Warren.

Chalk1e

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah 4 years ago when he won Gold and with the way he performed I was expecting big things from him. I have since then not been impressed with him in the majority of his subsequent bouts.

I don't profess to being at all that knowledgable about Boxing, but I still enjoy to watch a good fight, but I can't say i've seen Audley involved in many.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Amir Khan, on the other hand, is "Box Office" already. That fight yesterday was awesome, I've rarely seen anyone move as quickly as him, and what a punch he's got!

Spicy Nik Nak

He is very quick, but also powerfull with it, he should win gold and then a world belt should follow within 2 years? Perhaps a bit soon but he has the talent.

Spicy Nik Nak

Into the final, started a bit slow but then showed his class in the last 2 rounds to win comfortably in the end. Really hope he does it.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure he will spicy. The lad's got a lot of talent, and he's only the same age as me! He is boxing's answer to Wayne Rooney! :D