• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup Bets

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought I would start a new thread for those who are willing to publish their bets on the WC ... England or not ....

Have got a couple on tonight ...

Lampard 1st gs 5/1

England 2-1 15/2

Scorecast 28/1

Anyone else got money on the WC?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh well - anybody feel that all bookies should do a paddypower refund when one player pulls a "green"...

Rog H K

Just punted £20 on Jerry to beat Aussi 1st Half/2nd Half Win with Paddy. £48 payback.:-#

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
A correct score bet on Holland 2 Denmark 0 is the first winning bet of the WC so far for me

Have gone for Brazil v Germany and Brazil v Italy final at 28s and 25s respectively

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Slovakia to win, Cote D'ivoire and Portugal to draw and Brazil to beat North Korea Treble.

Mr Bridger

Slovakia to win, Cote D'ivoire and Portugal to draw and Brazil to beat North Korea Treble.
cant be happy with that one, looked a dead cert.

I've just had £10 on Robinho @ 28/1 to win the Golden Boot.

Can we bet on how boring the next game will be !! boring stuff this world cup bring on league 2 any day.It mite get better to help me through tonites game going to have a £10 on the draw and £10 on 1-0 to brazil Korea will be no whipping boys.

Joshyd123

I've got a couple quid on Klose to be top scorer at 33/1..

I've got a couple quid on Klose to be top scorer at 33/1..
good shout,he could even become the top scorer ever in the world cup finals,thinks only a few behind ronaldo (brazilian )

Joshyd123

good shout,he could even become the top scorer ever in the world cup finals,thinks only a few behind ronaldo (brazilian )
Needs 5 more to become all time top scorer, reckon he'll manage it, although he should have had 3 or 4 v the Aussies the other night.