• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What Happened To.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
............... yesterdays' Bertie thread? Has it been watered down or just plain moderated?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably merged with something else. There's been a recent spate of mergingin everything together which I tend to find annoying as I lose interest in these rumours threads quite often and give up reading them after a few pages. Oh well, rules is rules I suppose.

PeteUSA

As I've said before, if stuff gets moved from here to the Social Club, or Development Forum, I generally wont read it, irrespective of the 'search facility' or whatever its called. I cant be arsed! Generally speaking, its WOW's or nothing for me.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Did it get moved to the Social Club as everyone was talking crepe?

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
No it was removed as someone reported an abusive post. I looked at it and agreed . Also a few people had totally derailed the thread anyway.

BTW thread moved to development forum...

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Well I have to say I couldnt give a sh*t about Bertie or his crepes, so I didnt read the thread. The problem though is when somebody starts a decent thread on WOW's there are upwards of 80 people reading it (like now). Dump it on the Social Club and you see there are only 8 or 9 people looking at that (again like now). If it has to be dumped, I cant see why a thread cant be given a bit of publicity on WOW's beforehand.

EDIT: Whats Bertie or his crepes got to do with the developement forum?

Last edited:

If it has to be dumped, I cant see why a thread cant be given a bit of publicity on WOW's beforehand.
Because it isn't an issue of publicity, people go onto the relevant forum because that is what they would like to read. They do not necessarily want shameless self promotion.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has anyone got any eggs? I'd love a fried egg sarnie about now.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I have to say I couldnt give a sh*t about Bertie or his crepes, so I didnt read the thread. The problem though is when somebody starts a decent thread on WOW's there are upwards of 80 people reading it (like now). Dump it on the Social Club and you see there are only 8 or 9 people looking at that (again like now). If it has to be dumped, I cant see why a thread cant be given a bit of publicity on WOW's beforehand.

EDIT: Whats Bertie or his crepes got to do with the developement forum?

had nothing to do with crepes. was about him signing a six month contract

PeteUSA

had nothing to do with crepes. was about him signing a six month contract
In which case, why has a thread about one of our potential first team players contractual arrangements been moved to the Development Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.