• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Sleeper Cells

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was surprised, as no doubt many other Exewebbers were, that Exeweb had been used as a cover for a Mossad sleeper cell. This was quite a revelation today.

It does, however, explain the large contingent of MI5 and MI6 agents on here.

I think the key thing here is, did Mr Exeweb know about this? If he did, does this mean tacit approval? Are there other sleeper cells on here that we should know about?

I appreciate Steve is busy with new daughter, but I think a public statement should be made as soon as possible to allay the fears of Exeweb users.

Hants.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I noticed that a debut post was made today by someone who registered the best part of a year ago. Today of all days.

Very suspicious.

Phil Sayers

Dosivdanya comrades! Soon we shall destroy the Capitalist pig dogs.

Erm, er, sorry what I meant to say was good evening Exeweb.

Grecian2K

Shhhh Hants - you'll blow my cover after all these years :$

Power To The People and fraternally yours
G2KGB

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
A sleeper cell..no one told me..I want to join

Tada

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster

I for one welcome our new shadowy overlords.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just put the phrase "mossad sleeper cell" in to Google, and Exeweb came 3rd in the search list. So it must be true. :cool:

geoffwp

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cough zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snort zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
zcough zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snort
Hay fever?

geoffwp

The ultimate sleeper cell Hants, but you knew that and you were just winding me up weren't you!! ;)