• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exewebs useless and petty Mods,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr P. Carpenter

Since first being banned a couple years ago for an apparent 'Hooligan' posting, (something which was a load of utter rubbish) I have been banned from every single account since, the reason being 'already banned user'. My first account was active for nearly three years and even the people on the Banter Board were surprised that it was banned, why was I just not given a temporary ban?

Also why do you have to give up your username when you come back on, it means the hassle of having to make another email address etc etc..

I think that ECFCgirl is completely useless at this modding job and should be banned herself, the same applies to 'Newburygracian' although 'JasonH' at least is not as power hungry. You can clearly see the ‘type’ of people they want on Exeweb and if you do not fit into their ‘Clique’ its out the door!

On my previous account I even made a monetary donation toward Exeweb, yet the likes of Barmy were given chance after change to come back on after a posting a thousand times worse then me.

Well done Mr Exeweb on sucking its soul away, Joey gone, BTIE gone, Dr Death not on here any more because he does not agree with the Fuhrers’ bannings. With this lot gone their is rarely anything funny to read anymore.

Why were these kind donors Banned for life from this site? WHY WHY WHY!! When the likes of wemissmoxey for example has two of three 'alter ego's' (Smokey and Grecian Jay) and Banging them In makes homophobic jibes on a daily basis.

What a complete joke. And I will not be posting on any other bored, but would be interested to see your comments before you no doubt ban this account.

Regards,

Mr P. Carpenter

Juggling Monkey

Administrator
I've been banning you most of the time, Mr Carpenter, as you get automatically flagged up as being a user that is currently banned.

It's always easy to lay into the moderators and accuse them of being power hungry or playing favourites. The simple fact is that this forum, like any other, has rules. If you break them, you get penalised. If you go too far, you get banned.

If any user sees a comment they believe warrants an infraction and hasn't received one they should click on the 'report post' icon. All moderators are volunteers, giving up their own time so that this site can exist. They don't have time to spot every inappropriate post and that is why the report button exists. If you don't use it, you can't really moan about certain comments not being dealt with.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
This blokes a legend. Let him crack on. I am an 'alter-ego' and make homophobic remarks - classic.

Poulticedale

If you get banned and desperately want to come back on, just use an IP masking service like "Hide my IP".

Juggling Monkey

Administrator
If you get banned and desperately want to come back on, consider not breaking the rules, being abusive, posting anything that can lead to legal action etc next time. It really isn't so hard.

Poulticedale

While I agree with the sentiment, isn't the point that you get banned for life, so that's not an option?

Juggling Monkey

Administrator
While I agree with the sentiment, isn't the point that you get banned for life, so that's not an option?
Theoretically yes, but since you were pointing out the difficulty in enforcing such a ban...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you get banned and desperately want to come back on, just use an IP masking service like "Hide my IP".
Advocating use of proxies hmm? I'm sure the old bill would love to take a look at your computer.

Poulticedale

Advocating use of proxies hmm? I'm sure the old bill would love to take a look at your computer.
Are you suggesting I'm a kiddy fiddler? BAN HIM MODS!! BAN HIM!!!

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mr Carpenter makes a reasonable point about blantant multis and particularly the homophobic comments that tarnish the image of exeweb yet appear to be tolerated (and therefore condoned?), but the mods have a tough task keeping Diwali celebrations at bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.