• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thread locations

Mr Bridger

Good to hear but why is this In WOW. [G]

doebake

Re: Argyle to go into adminstration

Which forum do you suggest it goes on then, mr bridger.

Mr Bridger

Which forum do you suggest it goes on then, mr bridger.
the word on well street (142 Viewing)
The place discuss all the latest news, rumours and action from St. James Park and the Cat & Fiddle. Open to all, but please remember that this forum is for sensible discussion about Exeter City
I think you find it does not fall under anything quoted here.[G]

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster

That comment keeps on coming up lately.

For those that dont go back that far exeweb wise, there has been a tendancy by the mods to allow alternative stuff on WOWS within reason. I remember not that long ago when a thread ran on here about those G8 Concerts, and Pink Floyd etc. I started my 'about these avatars' thread in June 2004 on here, and it wasnt shifted to the Social Club for about two months.

Mods have tended to be flexible about WOWS content during the close season, but I suppose it depends who's on as it were. Grecian In Wales (mod) was very good, but he's gone, and times change. I'm hoping the World Cup will be discussed on WOWS but I'm not holding my breath on that. I should think myself lucky that the Cup Final didnt get shifted!

I do think incidently that this particular thread is in the right place, what with the close Argyle connections we've had over the years.

Grecian_Jay

That comment keeps on coming up lately.

For those that dont go back that far exeweb wise, there has been a tendancy by the mods to allow alternative stuff on WOWS within reason. I remember not that long ago when a thread ran on here about those G8 Concerts, and Pink Floyd etc. I started my 'about these avatars' thread in June 2004 on here, and it wasnt shifted to the Social Club for about two months.

Mods have tended to be flexible about WOWS content during the close season, but I suppose it depends who's on as it were. Grecian In Wales (mod) was very good, but he's gone, and times change. I'm hoping the World Cup will be discussed on WOWS but I'm not holding my breath on that. I should think myself lucky that the Cup Final didnt get shifted!

I do think incidently that this particular thread is in the right place, what with the close Argyle connections we've had over the years.
I'm sure I am being naive but what actual difference does it make to anyone? I've been reading Exeweb for many years and only started using it back in October but I very rarely search via forums etc.

Maybe there is a way of viewing Exeweb that I don't know about?:S

elginCity

I'm hoping the World Cup will be discussed on WOWS but I'm not holding my breath on that.
Why are you hoping for that? The 'Top to Bottom Forum' is fine for all WC stuff.

I'm taking no pleasure in the free fall of Plymouth Argoyle FC.

Porky is not around to share it... :D

Mr Bridger

I'm hoping the World Cup will be discussed on WOWS but I'm not holding my breath on that.
Why should it? Its not hard to click on to another section to discuss the World Cup.

I do think incidently that this particular thread is in the right place,
Its not, should be in the top to bottom football forum. It has Absolutely nothing to do with Exeter City.

newburygrecian

Its not, should be in the top to bottom football forum. It has Absolutely nothing to do with Exeter City.
Is the right answer.

Mr Bridger

It is of interest to the vast majority of our supporters and directly affects us with regards the Mackie sell-on clause and possible signings from them i.e Noone. This thread should stay exactly where it is.
I couldn't care less if it stays or not, i'm just making a point. Whats wrong with the Jamie Mackie thread already running to keep updated on any info?

PeteUSA

I couldn't care less if it stays or not, i'm just making a point. Whats wrong with the Jamie Mackie thread already running to keep updated on any info?
Well I hope you're pleased! ^o) Chufty badge for you!

And for what its worth, I dont agree that it belongs here for reasons others have stated. You wait until early July when there's bugger all City related to talk about on WOWS.