• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Old Posts

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there a way that you can look back at your old posts. I can go back 20 pages of posts, but get a bit bored on my nightshift, so would like to see what cr*p I used to post when I first started posting on here.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
so would like to see what cr*p I used to post when I first started posting on here.
No need. Just look back at your last 50 posts. :)

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Funny that, I knew once I posted some smartarse would say something along those lines, and seeing that you were online, knew it would be you LLL ;) :p

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have the same problem. You need to develop an exeweb OCD kinda thing so that you remember key words or phrases such as "charismatic" and "damning with feint praise".

You may, or may not, remember this thread which has made me larf, reading it again.

I was also a tw*t back then as well, although referred to Martin Rice as "slicey ricey", which i quite like.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have the same problem. You need to develop an exeweb OCD kinda thing so that you remember key words or phrases such as "charismatic" and "damning with feint praise".

You may, or may not, remember this thread which has made me larf, reading it again.

I was also a tw*t back then as well, although referred to Martin Rice as "slicey ricey", which i quite like.
Nice to see 3 years on exeweb doesn't change. Although shocked to see PeteUSA wanting Jonesy to play :-O