• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Khan v Malignaggi

Tinballs

Khan could be taken the distance by Malignaggi who has a decent chin but doesn't have the firepower to stop Amir. Khan to win by late KO or unanimous decision.

Can't watch the fight live, even though it's on ITV 1 at 2. 45 am, as I have got to get up at 6 am :(

Ian_Woodward

I wouldn't say Paulie doesn't have the power to stop Khan, Khans been put down by much worse guys and although Paulie has shocking power Khan has a shocking chin. I can't see it happening but you never know with Khan...

Khan by TKO i think. I don't think he will KO him as Hatton/Cotto couldn't do that despite hitting him with their best shots. He is a tough guy even if he does act/look like a girl, he fought Cotto for 12 rounds with a broken jaw!!

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Khan could be taken the distance by Malignaggi who has a decent chin but doesn't have the firepower to stop Amir. Khan to win by late KO or unanimous decision.

Can't watch the fight live, even though it's on ITV 1 at 2. 45 am, as I have got to get up at 6 am :(
decent prediction...

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Even with their local lad in a world title fight, no more than 4,000 Noo Yawkers bother to go watch at the 20,000 seater Garden.

LOG

It was on about 3am though ;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Khan by TKO i think.
Have a cookie.

Ian_Woodward

Even with their local lad in a world title fight, no more than 4,000 Noo Yawkers bother to go watch at the 20,000 seater Garden.
It was sold out.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
It wasn't in the main Arena at MSG, heard briefly on 5Live that it was another room underneath or something.

elginCity

Ah, stand corrected. A world title fight involving a Brooklyn boxer, and they stage it in the theatre?

Guess he's not such a big draw like Cotto.

Ian_Woodward

Ah, stand corrected. A world title fight involving a Brooklyn boxer, and they stage it in the theatre?

Guess he's not such a big draw like Cotto.
He's not a real top level boxer ie. Cotto so why would he draw like him? Don't really know what point you're trying to make here, just because he was born there doesn't mean he's going to be well supported. It's like moaning at people for going to watch Exeter vs Leeds but not turning up for Exeter vs Stockport.

Good performance for Khan, there's some big fights waiting for him now.