• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chiefs vs Bristol: Championship Playoff Final

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Would be incredible if the Chiefs made it to the top tier. Expect I'll be one of around 8,000 there on Wednesday night, and will goto the away leg if the first leg goes well.

Smart money is definitely on Bristol, but a good home win could set up a victory.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Chiefs will bottle it.

Jim Shepherd

Would be incredible if the Chiefs made it to the top tier. Expect I'll be one of around 8,000 there on Wednesday night, and will goto the away leg if the first leg goes well.

Smart money is definitely on Bristol, but a good home win could set up a victory.
I take it you didn't go to Oxford or Torquay then? ;)

Good luck Chiefs.

Darren Moxey

Resigned
I can see the Chiefs picking up a narrow home victory and then getting mullered at Bristol.

Good luck!

Cravat

They reckon they'll be 10,000 in there for the first leg. I was surprised that Sandy Park can fit in that many!? More than we can??

I shall be working in hospitality, keeping more than half an eye on the score.

Oldsmobile-88

They reckon they'll be 10,000 in there for the first leg. I was surprised that Sandy Park can fit in that many!? More than we can??
Its sold out apparently...

I went to the game at the Memorial Ground in 2005,when the Chiefs got hammered & the crowd of 9,500 that day was a record for that level of rugby..

Antony Moxey

Dunno about the capacity, but they have just built a new stand at the north end of the pitch so capacity is definitely a lot higher than it was at the start of the season.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck Bristol

RHINO

The Chiefs might be better off losing than going up and getting poor crowds as they get hammered week in week out the divide between the two tiers is the biggest in any sport