• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peter Crouch - Donkey or Player ??

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
As most Exewebbers know - Atlhough im City mad - i do follow Liverpools results ("my big team") and ive been having discussions with my mates over a few jars as you do regarding Peter Crouch -

I of course Rate him highly as he plays for a Team i follow - BUT what do others really feel about him - do you rate him ?? - i of course am slightly biased but people who say he's a donkey imho dont really understand the game very well - he's got a superb touch & vision for a bloke his height and scores goals as well - he has imho got to go to the World Cup as his Height & different style will scare the life out of Paraquay & Trinidad especially and he will be very useful to bring off the bench -

Thoughts ???

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I rate him very highly. He will always be handicapped among casual watchers because he is gangly - but he is excellent on the ball, a good all-round player.

I would go as far to say that I would have him in my starting line-up if Owen doesn't make it to Germany.

manc grecian

The guy is absolute rhubarb and has a short fuse. Some might say I am bias but if hes in the england team at the world cup then i will be waiting for sven to give me a call as well.

CREDYGRECIAN

Jason me to - i believe his Hold up play would allow Rooney plenty of freedom - but if Owens fit he is an automatic choice alongside Rooney - his goal record is top class for England

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

That lurchy useless **** (Crouch) isn"t fit to be on the same pitch as the like sof Rooney.
Absolute fuckin donkey...FACT
If that useless Swede picks him then England have lesser chance than ever of doing well in the WC..FACT
ps Give Flacky a chance instead, wouldn"t be any worse

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

Cliff, you really shouldn't sit on the fence so much .... you'll get piles!

Antony Moxey

Hahahaha - couldn't agree more CBS.

And Credy, how can you say you want respect and then post "Atlhough im City mad - i do follow Liverpools results ("my big team")" .

Do you not understand the concept of the word 'retard'?

CREDYGRECIAN

Antony Moxey said:
Hahahaha - couldn't agree more CBS.

And Credy, how can you say you want respect and then post "Atlhough im City mad - i do follow Liverpools results ("my big team")" .

Do you not understand the concept of the word 'retard'?
Moxers ive never hid away from the fact i follow Liverpool - I go to watch Exeter City everyweek - ive seen Liverpool play twice live ! so i would hardly think it warrants a comment like that Mate, - there are many City fans who follow other teams higher in the Football pyramid so im not embarrased by that fact - the only reason half the number went to Old Trafford in the Cup was because they have a United shirt as well as a City one in there locker !

Antony Moxey

It's the fact that you allege you support City yet say Liverpool are your 'big team'. If you truly supported City then it is City that are your 'big team', not Liverpool.

I stand by my previous statement.

City Blue

Cliff Bastins Shorts said:
Absolute fuckin donkey...FACT
If that useless Swede picks him then England have lesser chance than ever of doing well in the WC..FACT
Or alternatively just opinion.

Not big fan of his (watching him play when he was at Southampton freaked me out, he's got such a weird physique) but he's more skilful than I first thought and seems to be doing a half-decent job for Liverpool, especially now he's scoring.