• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

wycombe v city programme 2009/10

since62

in the red &white with Daughter At the Home Of Foo
i am only missing the wycombe away programme for this season, does anyone have one they would like to sell me? happy to donate £10 to pitch in or pay to the seller if preferred!
please pm me if interested. cheers!

Last edited:

ecfc01

and you call yourself a true fan !

Here goes my verdict on this !

Me thinks you cheated on your missis by saying im watching footy in Wycombe but you wsnt you where on the Motoway Services at taunton Deane having it off with some one ! Only for your missis to ask Where is your programme you always bring back !

Case Closed im here all week

since62

in the red &white with Daughter At the Home Of Foo
and you call yourself a true fan !

Here goes my verdict on this !

Me thinks you cheated on your missis by saying im watching footy in Wycombe but you wsnt you where on the Motoway Services at taunton Deane having it off with some one ! Only for your missis to ask Where is your programme you always bring back !

Case Closed im here all week
good one, unfortunately it was her who called for the ambulance that took me to hospital rather than on the NDG minibus! ;)