• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pitch In For City

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I havent got time to do a proper ebay auction, but a few years a go I was offered £250 for this Beckham piece i have.
It consists of a framed match programme from England vs Argentina in a friendly at wembley in 2000, the match ticket, a piece of card signed personally by David Beckham ( i was lucky enough to meet him!), and a photo of him signing other people's merchandises. I then got this photo signed by him at Man United vs Villa in 2004.
All is presented in a glass and wooden picture frame.
I am looking for a quick sale, ideally before Hartlepool away! As I am a student and need to raise funds to go! I will donate a %age of the taking to Pitch In For City.
If anyone is interested then send me a private message and I will send a pic.
Thanks for looking

Saint James

I havent got time to do a proper ebay auction, but a few years a go I was offered £250 for this Beckham piece i have.
It consists of a framed match programme from England vs Argentina in a friendly at wembley in 2000, the match ticket, a piece of card signed personally by David Beckham ( i was lucky enough to meet him!), and a photo of him signing other people's merchandises. I then got this photo signed by him at Man United vs Villa in 2004.
All is presented in a glass and wooden picture frame.
I am looking for a quick sale, ideally before Hartlepool away! As I am a student and need to raise funds to go! I will donate a %age of the taking to Pitch In For City.
If anyone is interested then send me a private message and I will send a pic.
Thanks for looking
City's if you contact Barry Sansom on the contact below he can get this sold for you and agree a % to Pitch in through the Grecian Trust Scheme. Anyone else with items they would care to donate or split a % please get in touch with Barry.

Tony

The Exeter City Supporters Trust has launched a new fundraising scheme entitled "The Grecian Trust" scheme. This fundraising initiative is a golden opportunity for you to clear out your drawers, cupboards, garage, sheds and attics, of unwanted, forgotten, never used items, and at the same time put them to good use. You may also have a stack of unwanted Christmas gifts!

Either donate the items to the Grecian Trust Scheme or have them professionally sold for you, through the scheme donating a percentage to the Trust. The Trust will sell your goods through Ebay, and live auctions locally, using professional expertise to get the best price possible.

All items passed to the Grecian Trust for sale will be fully documented and a trail from receipt to sale will be made, so you will be able to follow up on any donations you make. A free valuation service is also available as well as a local collection service should you need it.

Virtually any item will be considered, but if you are unsure, please contact Barry Sansom on 01392 214071 or email [email protected] for clarification

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I recently used Barry's service and confirm that he is very thorough and a pleasure to deal with.