• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

why?

Wellyred

Can you please tell me why you closed the"Just got back from millwall and" thread?. Regardless whether the subject had been raised earlier has no bearing on someones ability to air their views...surely

Red the Paper

Banned
I think we should ban all posters for starting threads which already exist.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think we should ban all posters for starting threads which DON'T already exist.
(It would make EW a much more harmonious place)

Love and peace baby

G2k

LOG

We should ban all c*nts who sign off.

angelic upstart

We should ban all c*nts who sign off.
I concur

Here to help

Tada

QED

LOG

True story.

exeips

Why, why, why Delilah?

Sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't post when I'm ****** anymore!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
What's the worst thing about coming on exeweb??

Today for instance there's an existing thread about Barry Corr, but someone else feels the need to start another one. The other day, there was a thread about Troy's injury which then included Stanno's injury. Yet someone thought it would be good to start another thread about Stanno.

There are threads about pitch in. Keep it to one.

When things are really bad, there are several threads repeating the same thing.

I am sure the mods don't have all day merging threads and get p*ssed off with it. The same as putting a thread in WOWS when it doesn't belong there (Creds you can shut up before you start ;) )

The good thing with exeweb, you can click on the search option and put in a key word, and ask it to search thread titles only, even specify which forum. It's chuffing amazing. But some people want to start a thread to be the centre of attention I can think of one poster in particular who has started 3 threads about the same player, moaning about the same thing |-)

So IMO it can be tedious at the best of times, when you look on the 1st page and half the threads are repeating themselves

PeteUSA

I'll own up to being a guilty party re: posting stuff on the wrong thread (WOWS), but to me, its the only way (albeit brief) of publicising something that you feel is important to all, but you know will get dumped into the Social Club, or Exeweb Developement Forum, as soon as its spotted! (depending on which mod is on duty). Generally the mods have been pretty good, particularly during the close season, but they/she have been clamping down of late. I've got the infraction points to prove it!

Last edited:

older-codger

in fairness, though I don't normally agree with Miss Moxey, I can see merit in a "post-match" thread.

The matchday thread usually has hundreds of posts that accumulate during the game (many of them of no interest). When I get back from the game, I am interested in other people's take on the game without having to wade through hundreds of "ooohs" and "ahhhs" - or more basic language.

Last edited: